Rakhi Best Timing Shubh Muhurat For Raksha Bandhan 2016 In All over world: Hello guys! we are back with a brand new Raksha Bandhan article that is Rakhi Best Timing Shubh Muhurat For Raksha Bandhan 2016 In All over the world. These are the best collection we have for now. But we promise we will bring more Raksha Bandhan SMS and best wishes in few hours. As we all know that Raksha Bandhan is about to celebrate on 18th August 2016.
So people are searching for the Raksha Bandhan related stuff. Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that is celebrated in all over India and some other foreign countries like Nepal and Pakistan.
On this day sisters tie Rakhi on their brother’s wrist and pray for his good wealth and health. And brothers give a gift and make a promise to take care of her and protection of her for the lifetime. This festival comes in the month of August every year. People enjoy this with full of joy and happiness.
Rakhi Best Timing Shubh Muhurat For Raksha Bandhan 2016 In All over world
Rakhi 2015 Best Timing Muhurat
Raksha Bandhan Thread Ceremony Time = 05:55 to 14:56
Aparahan Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat = 13:44 to 14:56
Pradosh Time Raksha Bandhan Muhurat = 18:16 to 20:33
Bhadra Punchha Muhurat = 10:15 to 11:16
Bhadra Mukha Muhurat = 11:16 to 12:59
Bhadra End Time = 13:50
Starts = 03:35 on 17 August 2016
Ends = 00:05 on 18 August 2016
Keep In Mind On Raksha Bandhan Day
- According to Hindu Calendar For Astrological Calculations, Aparahna Time for Rakhi Ceremony is the most auspicious time period to perform rakhi ceremony. Kindly follow the exact timings mentioned above for Aparahna.
- In case, someone missed Aparahna timings then Pradosh Kaal can also be followed to perform rakhi ceremony.
- Many sources have advised avoiding Rakhi Tying Ceremony in the Bhadra Punchha and Bhadra Mukha therefore, Rakhi 2015 should not be performed in these two given timings:-
- Bhadra Punchha = 10:15 AM to 11:16 AM & Bhadra Mukha = 11:16 AM to 12:59 PM.
- Rakhi Should be Tied on the Right Hand of Brother while Tika or Tilak should be done with the Right Hand’s Ringer Finger (Also Known as Anamika Finger in Hindi).
- Things and Items to be Included Rakhi Thali:- A Copper (recommended), Steel or Silver Thali, Puja Rice, Puja Roli (Fine Red Powder For Tilak), One Nariyal, One Small Kalash, and Rakhi Sweets.
- Note that above timings are applicable only in India as per as Indian Standard Timings (IST). For Rakhi Muhurat Timings in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Etc, please check back local timings as comparable to above timings.