Thank You text messages SMS For Mam Sir Principal Teachers day 2016 – Teachers day 2016 messages forWhatsAppp, facebook. Teachers’ Day is celebrated whole over the world. It is also celebrated in our country to pay a tribute to the valuable contribution made by teachers to the society by imparting knowledge and enlightening and shaping the career of students. Celebration of Teacher’s Day is fairly popular in India, whereby I join my fellow-students in wishing the teachers all over the world “the most Happiest Teachers’ Day”.
Thank You text messages SMS For Mam Sir Principal Teachers day 2016
You are not only our teacher
You are our friend, philosopher and guide
All molded into one person
We will always be grateful for your support
Happy Teachers Day!
Thank you teacher ! It feels so good to know that my little kid has a teacher like you. I have witnessed your dedication and love in teaching your nursery pupils and I’m so blessed that my child is in your class. Thank you teacher and may you continue the good work!
- You are such a good and kind teacher to my little one! Thank you. I appreciate you so much!
Thank you very much teacher (name) for being such a good nursery teacher to my little kid. As a parent, I know perfect teachers are hard to find but for me you are the best teacher for my child. Thank you for your love and care you are giving to my child each day and I truly appreciate that. Thank you!
Your patience and love is something incomparable. Thank you teacher (name) for being the nursery teacher of my child. I want you to know that you are such an effective and sufficient teacher because my son/daughter has been showing me a lot of things he/she has learned in your class. Thank you!
Here are some words and phrases to get you started:
- You gave me strength.
- I was glad you were my teacher (or child’s teacher).
- Thank you for giving me courage.
- You made me a better person.
- I’ll never forget you.
- You gave me confidence in myself. (or my son or daughter)
- Thank you for your patience.
Dear teacher, thanks for not making us learn the way you wanted to teach, but teaching us the way we wanted to learn.
Right now I am doing exactly what you have always taught me to do when someone does something nice for you – say thank you. Thank you for making me what I am.
- Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way. If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Have a wonderful Teachers Day!
- The way you teach.. The knowledge you share.. The care you take.. The love you shower.. Makes you.. The world’s best teacher..Happy Teacher’s Day
- Thank you for teaching me a subject I thought I could never understand or be interested in. Thank you for making learning fun.